Skip to Content
- The Bounty – eat when they are stressed, overwhelmed, or overloaded . They are diligent people
- The Anxiety – eat when they feel anxious, worried, tense, agitated, panic or nervous.
- The Tired – eat sugar and carb with when they are tired to energize themselves. They do not get enough sleep and it leads to stress.
- The Binger – eat a huge amount of food in a short amount of time with not control.
- The Lonely – crave little personal interaction or love. They often binge. They consume more fat and less regular meal times.
- The Bored – eat when they are bored
- The Unity – often called the influenced eater or people please. They may not want people to know they are trying to lose weight but have a hard time walking past food they don’t need to eat.
- The Deserver – eat because earned it.
- The Escaper – eat when they want to avoid thing about something, to numb, to procrastinate.